Payments & returns
We accept visa, master card and world pay.
All goods remain the property of Associated Dental products Ltd until full payment has been received.
Under normal circumstances goods cannot be returned unless:
1. To correct a delivery error made by us :- notify us within 3 days of receipt quoting order number and details of complaint.
2. In response to a batch recall instigated by us :- follow the instructions issued by us at the time.
3. Products are proved to be faulty :- contact us immediately quoting lot.no and invoice no. and date giving details of complaint. If agreed by us, return sample of product quoting our complaint reference number. The complaint will be dealt with as swiftly as possible.
A request for goods to be returned for any other reason can only be considered if the goods are in:
1. Perfect original condition and not marked in any other way.
2. Have been purchased in the last month
3. Lot no., invoice no. and date are quoted.
Contact us for approval of the return. Goods must be returned carriage paid. A minimum handling charge of £10.00 will be made.