Anutex HS is a new high temperature stability modelling wax offering more accurate try-in and less risk of distortion in the mouth.
- High temperature stability.
- Less risk of distortion in the mouth.
- Easy to work and fabricate.
- Special aesthetic pink shade.
- High gloss finish.
- An ideal wax for high quality work.
- Will not irritate oral tissues.
- No unpleasant odour or flavour.
- Softens without becoming flaky or crumbly.
- Does not adhere fingers.
- Trims easily and cleanly.
- Shows a smooth glossy surface after gentle flaming.
- Does not distort unduly in the mouth.
Modelling (base plate) wax sheets are used by the technician to create the preliminary denture base for the dentist to try in the patients mouth.