We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information in order to reflect the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our employees, customers and suppliers. We are committed to achieving compliance with GDPR in 2018. By using Associated Dental Products Ltd websites or by providing personal information to us you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
Types of personal data we collect
You could provide us with:-
- Contact Information such as name or phone number
- Business contact information such as an email address, job title, department and name of organisation
- Your professional information such as qualifications
- Your payment details including payment card number, expiration date and billing address.
- Shipping information which may include your shipping address or dental distributor details and phone number.
- A username and password for the account you may establish on our website.( Associated Dental Products Ltd cannot access to the password nor can we see it).
- Content such as photographs and comments
- Information you choose to provide in connection with an employment application such as gender and ethnicity
- We may collect information about your visit to our websites, your usage of the services and your web browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity and other information about how you interacted with our websites or other websites.
Information automatically gathered
We collect information about the total number of visits to our web sites and mobile applications, the number of visitors to each page of our websites and mobile applications and the IP address of our visitor’s internet service providers. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change the settings. We use this information to help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our visitors.
How we use the data we collect
Personal Data relating to our employees, customers, shareholders, contractors or the staff of our suppliers, visitors to our buildings or website users is defined very broadly and includes any information about a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly from data that we hold or from data that is combined with other information.
Associated Dental Products Ltd website uses temporary cookies in order to control access and keep your account secure. No data is stored in these cookies other than your website Account ID, the URL of the page you requested and the time of your last activity on the website. The sole use and purpose of the cookies is to manage account access, and they are only stored until you finish your website session. If you wish to do so, you may enable the “Remember Me” feature. This will store your website account ID and password in cookies in your computer. Please note that this feature should never be used on a public or shared computer.
By giving us your personal data you agree that where it is permitted by local law or where you have agreed to receiving these communications from us we may use the information to :-
- Respond to your requests
- Improve our level of service by obtaining your view.
- Improve the level of our communications about the use of our products, or other information about products and services. This could be via the web site, email or postal mail.
- Consider your application for employment
- To comply with requests from government agencies or industry standards for example
This information is for administrative, compliance, regulatory and quality assurance purposes. We may from time to time detail other purposes for which we collect information on the website or mobile application.
Sharing your personal information
ADP will not sell personal information collected from its internet sites to mailing list brokers.
We will ask you before we disclose any of your personal information that you provide.
In most cases our web sites invite you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide personal information
ADP may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal data we send to them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
It is possible that in limited circumstances we may share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. This could be at your request, to comply with a court order, or investigate a possible crime such as identity theft or the sale, merger or liquidation of ADP. If such an event occurs we will take steps to protect your personal information.
Security of your personal information
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to make a written request to be told whether or not any of your data is being processed. Information must be supplied to you within 1 month. You have a right to have inaccurate data corrected without undue delay. You can request to have personal information held by ADP about you, erased and a restriction placed on processing. You can obtain a copy of your personal data from ADP and have it transferred to another company. You can object to on line tracking, behavioural advertising and direct marketing.
Please contact us by email:- firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Associated Dental Products Ltd, Kemdent works, Purton, Swindon SN5 4HT.
Retention of personal information
The length of time we keep your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of information collected. There are some legal requirements that we keep some kinds of data for a specific length of time, otherwise we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
ADP will not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. Our websites are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age.
UK ICO has already produced ‘Preparing for the general Data Protection Regulation’ guide. You have a right to lodge a complaint with ICO.
Changes to this policy