PRIVACY & SECURITY
Associated Dental Products Ltd takes their privacy and the privacy of their customers very seriously. Before you send any personal information to Associated Dental Products Ltd, please read the privacy statement set out below.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data.
Associated Dental products Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Act.
Explanation of how we use the information you give to us
When you register at www.kemdent.co.uk, we collect information about your business such as company name and address, areas that interest the company as well as personal information from you, such as your name, job title, email address and business phone number.
We may also collect
1. Information from forms you complete;
2. Details of any transactions between us by whatever method, and of the fulfilment of your order(s);
3. Information when you enter prize draws or competitions;
4. Information from optional surveys used for research purposes;
5. Details of your visits to the Website and the resources you use
6. We may keep a record of any correspondence you have with us.
How we use and retain Personal Information
Information is collected in order to:-
1. Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
2. Send you information by email or other methods about our services and products. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such information.
3. Process your order and to ensure the correct operation of your account;
4. Help you take part in offers and redemptions by third party suppliers;
5. To enable you to register on and use our websites or Associated Dental Products Ltd electronic ordering system;
6. To send you promotional material and catalogues when you ask for them.
7. Track how our services are used in order to help us develop and improve the website and such services. We may pass this information to third parties. The aggregated information and statistics will not include details that can be used to identify you;
We strive to ensure that the information we maintain about our customers is accurate, current and complete. We respond to requests from customers to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner. The act gives you the right to access information held about you. If you make a request for this information we may charge you £15.00 to meet our costs in providing information to you.
This site uses temporary cookies in order to control access and keep your account secure.
No data is stored in these cookies other than your website Account ID, the URL of the page you requested and the time of your last activity on the website.
The sole use and purpose of the cookies is to manage account access, and they are only stored until you finish your website session.
If you wish to do so, you may enable the “Remember Me” feature. This will store your website account ID and password in cookies in your computer.
Please note that this feature should never be used on a public or shared computer.
Any personal data saved is held safely on our servers with security systems preventing unauthorised access and we always aim to ensure that it is treated confidentially.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. It is, therefore, advisable to check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Updating your personal information
We will try to ensure that your details are accurate and kept up to date. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Act.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at email@example.com
Please contact us if you want to be removed from the Associated Dental Products Ltd email database via firstname.lastname@example.org